Lokalportal is working on the future of local life. We want to create the digital town, a hybrid of local newspaper and local social network.
With renowned investors behind us and in cooperation with local publishers, we are working on this great challenge.
But we don’t do that alone. Our team is looking for a full time DevOps Engineer (m/f/d).
With us you can work in a startup of passionate professionals, with cutting edge technologies, take responsibility for long-term in these exciting tasks.
You will be a part of our Lokalportal family in the beautiful Hamburg Ottensen, 5 minutes walk from the station.
As a DevOps Engineer at Lokalportal…
- you are responsible for the administration and maintenance of our server and cloud systems.
- you will improve the functionality, operational reliability and service quality of our IT infrastructure.
- you are responsible for analyzing and rectifying faults.
- you are responsible for the independent administration, installation, configuration, monitoring, maintenance and further development of the network infrastructure.
What you bring:
We are looking exactly for you, because…
- you have completed an education as system administrator, a study of computer science or a comparable education.
- you have experience in system administration.
- you are an autodidactic artist with a passion for simplifying and automating processes.
- you work independently and result-oriented.
- you convince through experience with Linux servers and networks.
- you have first programming experience, but are not afraid of technology of any kind.
- you have knowledge in handling and building CI/CD pipelines, MySQL, AWS and backup and recovery strategies.
What we offer:
The job is right for you, because…
- you work for a purpose, a product that helps people and communities.
- you are part of an innovative team, in a promotional work environment without too much organizational overhead.
- we offer an open corporate culture with flat hierarchies, short decision paths and flexible working time models, including home office.
- you want to grow to the challenges of digital media with our young, highly skilled team.
- we pay competitive salaries.
- you should not miss our team events, the free coffee, fresh fruits and a HVV Card.
We are looking forward to your message!